Therapy Room Rental
Work With Us!
Are you a new therapist, a student or an experienced therapist looking for a new area?
Maybe you currently work from home, but are looking for the security, support and professionalism that a staffed clinic provides?
Here at Crow Valley Therapies we have two rooms available to rent, either by the hour or by the half or full day.
Crow Valley Therapies is located just a few minutes’ walk from Cwmbran Railway Station and the Town Centre. We have ample private parking, a staffed reception and waiting area.
The rooms have couches, chairs, Wi-Fi and CD/MP3 players with an assortment of relaxing music, and are suitable for all kinds of talking therapies / consultations as well as a larger space for complementary therapies, workshops, teaching sessions or meetings.
We offer two types of rental, so you can be as flexible as you wish:
Maybe you’re just starting out, or want to ‘test the waters’ – then rooms can be booked by the hour, as-and-when needed, on a first come first served policy. This gives many advantages:
- Complete Control over cost – you pay after your session is over.
- Security – Someone will always be in the building while you work, and you can be provided with a discreet ‘panic button’.
- Access to marketing possibilities, including space to display leaflets and business cards, and the ability to book advertising space on our Waiting Room’s digital signage.
- Telephone message taking in our reception during office hours.
- Support and advice from experienced and friendly therapists.
- Free Wi-Fi for you and your clients.
- Ample free parking in a private car park.
- Opportunity to take advantage of preferentially-priced website design and implementation with full IT support.
Fixed Time Rental
Moving forward, this would be the ideal choice for more experienced or therapists needing to establish or sustain a client base in Cwmbran and the surrounding areas.
From as little as four hours (half a day) a week, you will get the same advantages as Ad-Hoc rental, but will also benefit from:
- Reduced hourly room rate – even lower if you take a full day!
- Guaranteed, exclusive availability for your chosen day or half day.
- Booking clients through reception.
- Free advertising on our digital signage, Facebook page and Website.
- Use of branded Crow Valley Appointment Cards, if required.
- Mail and package deliveries can be accepted for you during office hours.
- Storage space for small personal items available,, if needed.
- Card payments can be taken by reception if required (small fee (1.5% per payment))
We can only accept therapists and practitioners who are fully qualified and hold any personal insurances and licences they may need in order to practise. Crow Valley Therapies has Public Liability Insurance for clients using the building. Qualification Certificates and Insurances/Licences will be verified and copies held on file. Ad-hoc rent payments will be due after the sessions are finished, but can be invoiced monthly by prior arrangement. Fixed time rent payments will be due monthly in advance. Students nearing the end of their training may be accommodated, but must make clients aware that they are students and hold student insurance before bookings are accepted.
For more details, or to come and take a look, please call 01633 485621, or email email@example.com